Thursday, March 31, 2011

Guess Again

Such a beautiful day outside today and couldn't feel better. Proud of my rant from last night still and I'm still standing by what I say. After some thought two things come to mind. Either people just enjoy the drama or there is a deeper meaning behind some of their antics. If you think its a way of trying to bait me into any sort of retaliation other than verbal disputes. You are sadly sadly mistaken my friends. I'm not so fucking retarded that I would fall into a trap of helping you establish a stupid fucking motive. What fucking planet are you from...again I'm not the one suffering from some type of personal hatred. I applaud those who accomplish whatever your capable of (as far as achieving success in life) and give you props. I don't however think your anything but insecure, melodramatic, and pitiful with your suddle tactics of inuendic expressions. Whether its a strategic method of lame insultivness..trying to invite retaliation of something other than a rise or just your inability to grasp your puny mind around the fact that your emotionally inadequate of taking what you dish out. Again I'm guilty of being a fucking asshole but unfair I am not. State your side of whatever whiny fucking problem you have with whoever you have. I'm not just talking about me here. With the exception of those who have no concept of being just or fair or what it is to appreciate the truth even if you don't like it. There are those who will respect you more if you just resolve it straight up and be straight forward. Maybe you wont continue to engage in a long healthy friendly type of relationship but maybe you establish some sort of respect for one another.

On a different note all together my music has really came along in the last few months. Now when I pick up the guitar. I'm at least able to be innovative on my own, and create my own style of runs ands lead solos. Thanks in part to many hours of youtube tutorials and SRV video study. Hendrix being a heavy influence as well. Still I'm nowhere to being as good as I would like to be and I don't think any musician can ever fully be satisfied. Whenever I think I'm actually accomplishing something I just watch Zack Rosicks's version of while we cry. Doesn't take long to realize that the possibilities are endless on guitar. Still considering I couldn't make a bar chord 6 months or so ago (and didn't want to cause I'm stubborn) I'm happy with how far Ive come.

As far as song writing I'm still very unimpressed with my ability to create any what I consider "real depth" I know theres something to be said for simplicity in lyrics but I grow tired of the same song and dance. It doesn't have to be mind boggling just something different from the norm of what I'm use to writing. A different style but saying the same things in a more charismatic way. Using a larger variety of chords and different melodic tunes. Hendrix was a master at this and his genius seemed to know no bounds. If you want a "God" to believe in folks believe in Hendrix. That would be a definition of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment